Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

H.P.

4 Likes

IDF social media has been really quiet the past 20+ days. No photos, no videos, a few updates and briefings. I have seen some photos on personal accounts but I do not think it would be wise to share these, they do not show anything worthy modelling wise.

3 Likes

Tank flying the Givati infantry brigade flag. Interesting.

Even the news here in Israel has been re showing the same stuff over and over again… and the only thing coming out of the north is troops in the snow etc

2 Likes

This Namer looks to have a basket, over the rear corridor. More protection from above, when troop are de-busing. I could be wrong though, and it may just be on the far side of the vehicle.

I took a break from the 3 Puma’s, and started on a Meng Merkava 4M with instructors chair.
Meng Merkava 4M. I know its not Gaza specific, but this is the place to get great feedback on anything I get wrong. :slight_smile:

Quick Wheels 3D printed instructors chair.
Voyager metal suspension springs for Merkava 3. (They fit the 4 perfectly)
Quick Wheel Merkava wheels.
ET Models PE sets for Merkava 4/4M

7 Likes

A few more,

8 Likes

I was uncertain about having the shield down, as it will be in a training area, but found this photo, of one in the Gaza war, so I thought id show it like this, as it’s different.
423568339_712354861034615_5085524905402829864_n

4 Likes

You can even do it without the shields, with blue launchers as per the prototype training ones

or with canvas covers and no shields

Top view

Notice the chain holding the chair

5 Likes

They call it the keesay ha gannenit the nursery school teachers seat… because most of the instructors are female.

5 Likes

That keeps them from bouncing their instructor off the turret… that’s one hell of a seat belt

4 Likes

Why did you replace the wheels?

1 Like

Because they are better detailed, as they are resin, and I have some spare sets. :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks

Lahav MLRS

Repost ? :roll_eyes:

H.P.

7 Likes

Robert, The last photo of the Merkava 4M with the instructors chair, looks like i’s not in the desert training area, but maybe the Golan. Would I be correct if I do mine as on the Golan in winter, covered in mud?

Paul.

2 Likes

Looks like the north… so yeah MUD it up… that stuff is nasty…

Thank you. :grinning::+1:

1 Like

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

7 Likes