Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

back on topic, this soon from Meng…

10 Likes

WIP Beta released - Segra Ultimat '20-'present [PAID] | Page 7 | BeamNG

Dang it! Meng is not making it any easier. :rofl:

3 Likes

This is very welcome indeed. I hope they go and release the Namer with the Pergola cage as well, or even with the Carpet system.
:

3 Likes

It’s just their Merkava IV with the Trophy and an added sprue for the cage. Wonder how much extra it will be?

3 Likes

Kibbutz Purim party’s are hard to remember since the drink just flows and flows… I have memories of some epic Purim hangovers.

1 Like

That had crossed my mind too.
I think they should have added the rubber parts for he side skirts.
Maybe the will upgrade their Achzari’ts, with the Dragonit OWS ,new engine deck and other extras!!

3 Likes

GIve it time; they’ll release the cage by itself; just like RYefield did with the Kontak-5 ERA bricks off their UKR/POL M1A1 kit.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen those cages, especially early on, were field mods. All fairly easy to scratch, even for a mostly OOB guy like myself. I’m surprised that bed springs haven’t been seen yet.

1 Like

by other extras, you mean the commander’s copula, rear window in the ramp, and the armoured air filter covers fore and aft? What is different about the engine deck, please? I didn’t pick that up.

a day at the beach,

5 Likes

The towing horns on the front, front mud flaps, basket on the ramp, air conditioning ports on ranmp and left hand side rear gun mount position and different layout of the engine deck and right hand side toga around perforated plate.

2 Likes

Thanks for that, I missed the engine deck change as seen on the kit,

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

That Rover is hauling some weight

2 Likes

I thought I had already posted the one above, but I hadn’t. Here’s the one I posted back in October

H.P.

3 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

Some more training photos, that fire truck is a decals nightmare…

5 Likes

I wonder what is parked beside the excavator… :roll_eyes:

H.P.

6 Likes

Namer based ARV with stowage, parked behind excavator.

Looks like a Namer ARV on its way to the landfill with a neighbourhood’s worth of household waste on top.