Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

More info :
https://armyrecognition.com/news/army-news/army-news-2024/us-army-deploys-its-new-m-lids-counter-drone-system-for-the-first-time-to-protect-gaza-floating-pier

H.P.

7 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

US Army has boots on the ground in Israel, and the countdown starts.

2 Likes

The Army also contributed four vessels to and is leading the JLOTS mission. Even so, we’ve had contractors there for many months. I had to turn down a job offer - SF experience with Arabic capability. $1000/day. Wife said don’t even think about it.

6 Likes

Palestine - that’s worse…

Cheers,

M

2 Likes

Yes, Palestine. That is worse.

$1000 a day isn’t enough for the risk in that area.

5 Likes

I guess someone was sleeping again when trying to talk about No boots on the ground in ISREAL. A name that was given more than 3500 years ago.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Actually it’s the Seals and some marines . The army built the pier…
The seals and MARSOC have been here since day one. Along with the kids from the alphabet gangs.

4 Likes

If you don’t get out of vehicle then there is no boots on the ground. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

Seals are definitely boots on the ground. They’ve been with the IDF doing Intel collection in the tunnels etc so no one can say that the Intel the US govt is getting has been tainted. It’s all being put on sterile US equipment and being passed by hand up stairs to the five sided foxhole in DC.

4 Likes

“Don’t get out of the boat. Never get out of the boat!”
Ken

2 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

I am not surprised….its more that it was a political statement made stating otherwise.

1 Like

Those cool photos show the USMC and US Army C-UAS and air defense assets guarding the floating docks.

2 Likes

Hamas training

H.P.

6 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

then this will really spin your wheels…

8 Likes