Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

Translation. We’re changing the engine and going back in.

6 Likes

Always moving forward. no retreat. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice tunnel entrance.

H.P.

11 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

The 2 M109 Dohars makes a lovely scene

And the Gaza street dogs finding comfort in the shade is a great shot.

4 Likes

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

Are they water bladders, or fuel.

1 Like

Used for water and for some reason never really clean no matter what you try. One GWOT vet said that the water buffalo they had in their FOB in Afghanistan was probably should I’ll filled with water from the Vietnam war cause it gave everyone the trots.

4 Likes

I highly doubt that but it’s a nice rumor for him to spread. :crazy_face: It is probably the chlorine or other anti bacterial chemicals they add to the water that gave them the trots. Probably designed to work with MREs to make troops regular. Those two items will clean you out and strengthen your gut or kill you. It’s a fine line. :joy:

5 Likes

We had them in Lebanon in 82 and the guys in charge of filling them went to the local source of water and 1200 guys in my AO got dysentery. And I was one of them. I called it Dr Bob’s instant weight loss cuz I lost about 50 lb

7 Likes

I know that the lebanese water is not clean, only use it for the shower with UNIFIL in 1998.

1 Like

Now i need some help about the full equipement of the IDF soldiers, from the helmet to the shoes used actually on the field and at rest. All branch (armor, engineers, IAF…) .
I have an idea and i want work on it. Ground weapons includes

1 Like

Even then you never felt clean :joy:

Never, my best shower was in Israel

1 Like

Back in the day you guys loved to party in Tiberias nahareya and Haifa
The guys from the Fiji battalion were always in Tel Aviv for some reasons…

1 Like