6 Likes

2 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

5 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

Love the Black Flag …
Seen a lot of the Black Beard no quarter flag and patches being used in various units these guys and gals have the right attitude they want to win, go home, go finish school, etc etc.

6 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

Just received a signed copy (Michael Mass) of Tanks & AFV, IDF Armer Series, Special Edition 1, No.37, from Desert Eagle Publishing. Exceptional work featuring combat photography, in 107 color pages of ONLY the Merkava IV, in Gaza, starting with the 7 Oct 2023 attack. Modelers of the Merkava IV (and its variants) will have a plethora of modeling possibilities ranging from crew comforts thrown about the vehicle(s), various levels of damage, various sun beaten colors/hue, cumulations of dirt and grime, and even one vehicle shown with a gun barrel explosion that blew apart the main gun. This is a Modelers dream when modeling the Merkava IV. Hints of other featured vehicles, like the Namer, seems to in the works as well. Highly recommended!!!

8 Likes

I received mine yesterday.
Great book, with great photos. I definitely need more Merkava 4/4M’s.
Looking forward to the next one.

2 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

7 Likes

5 Likes

H.P.

7 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

We have not seen many 3D during these months… Interesting

2 Likes

go to the northern frontier?

1 Like

This is a vidcap from this video. I’m not sure about it being recent though :roll_eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5Af-filRw

H.P.

3 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes