Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Your 1. and 2. I count as one thing.
I hadn’t been able to see the track well in photos, probably because I wasn’t looking. I won’t be using them as I plan to do a much earlier build. But your point is valid so that now makes seven things.
Since you bring up the turret bustle, it has a few “needs to improve” areas as well. If building an A3, (or earlier, in my case for at least one) you only get four ammo box holders. You need five or six depending on which particular vehicle you’re doing. If by “missing footman-type tie-down loops” you mean standard weld on loops, I’m not talking about those. However. behind each ammo box holder inside the bustle are metal reinforcing plates that also have a tie-down point at the top. They are obviously not footman loops though. Oddly, Magic Factory thought to include those on their 3D printed Ukraine version, so they definitely had the right references. And it is a noticeable detail. Noticeable enough that Voyager included them in their basic Bradley update set PE35442. But again, I’m not counting that as a deficiency. (although it should count) The reason: on the A4 version they are not there any more, because-

That’s actually not a sensor, it’s part of the CREW 3 IED Protection System. That’s only one component, the rest is in the bustle, along with some other very noticeable missing items needed for the A4

So we’re still at what? Six, seven things?

Some guys may not care about the armor panels not being doubled up, and that’s fine. Howere, I still don’t consider it “very minor.” This is something that could easily be done by model companies. It’s bothered me since around 2009, and all of my builds since then include them.

Plus, I can’t really expect everyone to have a virtually endless supply of Bradley kits lying around to cut parts off of.

Who knows, maybe once the kits arrive there’ll be a few more things to notice.

2 Likes