Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

@#$&!..he’s a veeeery lucky guy …ok last ot i went back home last summer in Switzerland :switzerland: my younger son was searching my mum tortoises in the garden with a long stick in the tall grass and my mum said to search with he’s hand’s…my 7 years old said no nonna you don’t do that!..why?..because you can die!.. :skull_and_crossbones::joy: he’s soo Aussie, and he said that with so much emphasis on DIE with a thick north Queensland accent :rofl:

3 Likes

Putting the thread back on track and leaving the Organic ordnance for the manufactured ones,… Thanks again for all the photos gentlemen.

1 Like

Snakes:
Here in Sweden we have vipers, their bite can be dangerous to small kids and those with poor health.
My older sister got bitten a few years ago and the doctors advice was to avoid heavy work and pulse raising exercises for a few days and to call back if she felt any symptoms.

Spiders: No poisonous ones.
Wasps: Real pests, only dangerous for those who are allergic or if you swallow one and get stung inside the throat. They like to climb into open soda cans …

Fish: Nothing poisonous

Plants: A few that are poisonous

Mushrooms: A few really dangerous ones

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:…maggots galore

Ive watched a few too many videos today showing all the gear the Russians have left behind. If you cant take it with you wouldnt you destroy it?
I can imagine Ukraine giving back many of the shells via airmail!
But leaving a warehouse full of munitions is just plain dumb.

1 Like

Like in Switzerland :switzerland:, hornets can be pretty ugly, we have scorpions :scorpion: but the bite isn’t to bad,like a bee

1 Like

Wow, I’ll I can say is wow

I think it’s a mix of…no discipline, low morale, hurry ,old school army rules (you dont do anything until someone from the top tells to do so) and a good old fashioned “i dont care”

2 Likes

So, who is going to send this to Webuyanycar.com?

Cheers,

M

5 Likes

It’s only an illustrative picture. :wink: I guess those sent to Ukraine should look similar.

H.P.

1 Like

https://scontent-cdt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/314383948_446621267650331_3974625335805577509_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=GrgIxEe3spYAX_U0iID&tn=r1OD1YsTaaqT1Z7z&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1.xx&oh=00_AfBM9d3JDxVZ_bGlSCRtW9pyfl36jdR0tuvpYZY1xy5qCw&oe=63754ED2

H.P.

2 Likes

Good to know, look forward to seeing some deployed to UA vehicles.

Ukrainian white rectangle marking seen near Kherson

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

Full size

H.P.

Apart from the rare Italeri 1/35, no one else produces this Avenger now?

Yes but they are all the same plastic.

1 Like

It was also available from Zvezda but that one seems to be just as difficult to find.
The Zvezda product number was 3576 but many years later they re-used that number for their Hummer with man portable Stinger missiles

1 Like

H.P.

2 Likes

There’s a resin conversion set available from Real Model

https://realmodel.cz/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=garden_flypage.tpl&product_id=134&category_id=14&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=79&redirected=1&Itemid=79

H.P.

1 Like