Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Another view of the same T-90M

1 Like

Snowman + Javelin

Size doesn’t matter…

H.P.

8 Likes

Papa Stalin would be proud 'Not One Step Backwards"

And of course, the aircraft engines on trucks in North Africa to stir up dust to simulate a large column.

1 Like

oh my gosh, I just realized the russian game invasion plan. Watching it in Red Dawn right now. :cowboy_hat_face: :face_with_head_bandage: :exploding_head: :clown_face: :zzz:

More softskins for Ukraine. 240 ex-Belgian Army Volvo trucks in various versions will be sent soon

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/belgium-to-hand-over-240-trucks-to-the-ukrainian-army/

H.P.

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

AFAIK the Australian-supplied M113AS4 Armoured Logistics Vehicle version hadn’t been featured in this thread…But maybe I’m wrong :roll_eyes:

H.P.

7 Likes

Probably not as I would asked what the what….based on question that other day this is not that shocking and I do find it interesting. Now the question being is the Black Dog AS4 cargo set worth the money? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Based on unfortunate personal experience, nothing Black Dog markets is worth the money. Their stuff is highly overpriced and of questionable usability and quality. I’d shop at Value Gear and make up my own set for far less and better kit.

4 Likes

Resin from Black Dog is like an overpriced hamburger from Fuddrucker’s, might look tasty in the advertisement but what you get is actually pretty lame and not tasty.

Not impressed with the one cargo set from Black Dog in my stash.

3 Likes

Yeah. That is my general impression overall of BD, didn’t know if this one set is the diamond in rough and/or as it is technically a conversion set for the cargo version if that does change anything.

3 Likes

Same here. My first set was less than stellar but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Then I purchased a 1/48 Deuce upgrade -very disappointing.

3 Likes