Moson model show Hungary 2022

A coupple of pictures from the show which is back in strenght adter the pandemic.

6 Likes

6 Likes

wow some great models there, please post more pictures!

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

i love that Chernobyl black and white/colour diorama, thar is a work of art.

1 Like

Some nice builds and dios there.

I believe I saw this in a photo from a show sometime last year- an absolute stunner!

A lot of photos have been published on the Karopka.

2 Likes

many tanks for the link Yuri

very enjoyable pictures!

2 Likes

I have a dream to make a monochrome diorama.

2 Likes

I have seen that build before and it is superb. The only thing I think I would of tried to do (however my skills are not that good lol) would of been to put the front LH corner of the truck in the coloured part but that must of been an award winning build ?

1 Like

Yes, if you combine monochrome and regular coloring for one model, this is generally a bomb.

Could some one explain the monochrome/color diorama. I don’t understand why part is color and part is monochrome. Thanks.

The monochrome bit is supposed to be around the time of the Chernobyl incident in 1986. The coloured bit is set in the present.

Last year I did a build log called A Step In Time with a similar black & white and color split. The Chernobyl dio above was one of my inspirations to give the idea a go.

2 Likes

Ahh. Thanks. I got the Chernobyl part I just didn’t understand the color/monochrome. Thanks.

1 Like

More pictures here:

Regards,

M

1 Like

And a bit more

4 Likes