Ms-1 (t-18)

Greetings,friends! I need some rest after A13. I’d like to build something different. So I think this rare and very interesting tank will be very welcome.

Here I am today near St. Petersburg with MS broken hull.

I have an early variant kit from Hobby Boss, outstanding resin kit with chassis and Masterclub tracks.

10 Likes

ah a “World of Tanks” 1:1 scale build :yum:

2 Likes

First of all I’ve started to separate armour plates. I see not only Bronco forget to do this. And the most hard part and also interesting is lower hull armour plate. I need to improve it with putty in several stages.

6 Likes

Greetings,friends!
I continue my work.

Stage 2.

Stage 3.

9 Likes

Well, I think nose part is ready. That was interesting work. Now I need dozens of bullet-proof rivets. Thanks to my friend Timur Pakuro. He sent me brilliant photos of MS-1 from Padikovo. This is the most accurate MS nowadays. And Timur is one of the most famous and best AFV photographer in Russia.

Note this photos. These moments were missed by Hobby Boss. And this is only the beginning.

My variant

8 Likes

Nice detailing work on this uncommon tank!

And very good reference photos from the preserved vehicle. Always useful, looking forward to seeing how you continue.

2 Likes

Hello Artyom, you put a lot effort in this tiny tank. I am curious about how it will look in the end :+1:

пока́

Thomas

2 Likes

Thank you! Indeed very little and interesting tank.I am very lucky that one vehicle is almost complete.

1 Like

Hi,Thomas! I am curios too because on further stages I will add resin chassis and metal tracks.
Еще увидимся=)

1 Like

Hi, friends! We are going further. Unfortunately Hobby Boss disappointed me. I am not amazed but improvements will take much more time that I have expected. Something went wrong with rear hull. Totally.

You can see it on this pictures. Work has been started.

All chassis is wrong.You can see it in comparison chassis from the kit and resin one from SPM.

7 Likes

Well. this Gif will tell everything that I have started with this model. This is only mid version. I will add more putty and details on next stages. But I can definitely say that what HB offers is a shame. Truly shame.

7 Likes

I admire how you are sticking with this and doing the extra to make it nice

2 Likes

Thank you,Chris! Meanwhile I’ll continue.

Well,after a lot of transformations and stages - here is mid variant of gear box cover which is absent on a model. I will add a lot of details in the future. More to come.

7 Likes

Those are the details that really make a model stand out

1 Like

Unfortunately previous variant of gear box cover was wrong. This variant is for latest MS variant with 4-speed transmission. Kit variant was good because as I have known they have used 3D model of this element. Funny that this could be only one correct details in the kit :smiling2: I made lots of improvements. That was difficult.

8 Likes

That is some really beautiful and intricate work!

Thank you! Trying to do my best with this tank.

1 Like

Working with rear. Little promo. Cover from aluminium. 94 holes. I am happy=)) Going further.

11 Likes

Man that is some high skill and dedication there! Very impressive work.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support!

1 Like