Ms-1 (t-18)

That is absolutely stunning. Brilliant it scratch work all the way around it’s a shame to have to paint that

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you,Chris! I agree. Shame to paint :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There’s no secret why the tracks came too close to the fenders. This is Murphys law only: Tolerances always add into the same direction :laughing:

Very nice build! Keep rolling!

• dutik
1 Like

Sometimes I think that this Law is chasing me all the time :grin:

1 Like

Some more WIP. Now with signal horn. There were two types. And they had different fixators.

Early type.

Late type.

Hybrid with late tracks and early horn.

And to my mind late tanks has bigger front light than early variants. But I am not sure. That’s why I made two variants.

7 Likes

Well,that’s all with front hull. Some extra work with details. After installing lights I call this tank - toad :smiling5:

7 Likes

This is truly the work of a master

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I am very pleased!

Greetings my friends! First of all I wish all of you Merry Christmas! Be healthy and good luck! Spend this time with your families!

And my little update with tail. It is only a half of work.

5 Likes

Hi,friends! All works with tail has come to an end. Almost 150 details including rivets. All clamps are movable,so I can remove that beautiful jack from Studio Perfect Model when I will add tail to hull.

6 Likes

Well, the hull is ready. Tail could be removed, all holder are workable. I like the overall result. It was difficult work. Only turret has left so I keep my fingers crossed to end this project soon.

6 Likes

Well. I made half work with turret. I’ve bought oak base for model. Looks pretty nice and it’s more comfortable to work with this tiny model. Tomorrow I will bring it to the exhibition in Saint-Petersburg. Then I will finish a turret. Gun barrel was made by kWk studio in private order.

5 Likes

Every update you post is a gem, this is one of those kits that could be left unpainted to fully appreciate all the work they have.

2 Likes

Incredible work put into this masterpiece.
:+1:

Make me want to forget that I bought this kit because I will
never be able to build it to this class :worried:

:wink:

2 Likes

That is truly a work of art Artyom. Best of luck at the expo if you’re competing.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am very pleased!

Well, I am a judge. So my works are off competition. (SU-122-44 is not mine).

1 Like

Oh. I think this is common to all Hobby Boss models. But it’s funny. One of my next project will be their Toldi :grin:

Turret is ready. I will fix some moments and will take a final photos of this project.

6 Likes