My weapons designs

Hi, after unsuccessful attempts to print some weapons downloaded from the net, I decided to start designing them myself :slight_smile:

First is the WW2 Thompson M1A1, I though is the simplest design to start with, it is with the longer 30rounds magazine. I will make 3D print tomorrow.
I hope you will like it.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Looks very nice, Venko!

One nitpick. Will you be adding that dimple (see below) on the wooden barrel grab part?

1 Like

I actually uploaded old pictures :grin:
Of course it has, corrected in the first post :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

I will make Kar98 with sniper variants next and then maybe MP40, PPsH, Lee Enfield, M1 Garand and carbine :slight_smile:

Cheers!

4 Likes

Came out nice I think, this is 1/35 scale :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A quick painting to show the detail:

9 Likes

Looks good. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

I overdid the metal drybrush, but I wanted to see how it will look.

1 Like

Which Lee Enfield? No.1,Mk III or No.4, Mk1?

Making a para version of the M-1 Carbine? Also, suggestion for modern ones, FN-FAL and Styer AUG.

2 Likes

Hi, any suggestions which is more popular?
I will finish the Kar98 first, then I will make the other weapons.

Regards!

Noted, I accept any suggestions, regards!

Kar98 is ready, I will do the sniper version later. Bear in mind some details should be thicker intentionaly, for 3D printing :wink:

2 Likes

With ZF39 sniper scope:

1 Like

M1 Para is ready, the folded stock is a separate piece, let’s see how it will print :slight_smile:
I will take a break and will print some, that is for now :wink:

2 Likes

Since you asked for suggestions…hmm! Lol How about M14?

3 Likes

I will prepare a list of designs, if there is enough interest, but M14 is popular yes :slight_smile:
I remember it from Black Hawk down :wink:
Cheers!

2 Likes

The Kar 98s printed nicely, a quick painting to see how they will look (darn that Scale75 Chestnut ink is fantastic for wood :slight_smile: ).

A sling from masking tape:

Cheers!

7 Likes

M1 Para folded and unfolded, sorry for the bad painting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will be a Winchester 1873 and Brown Bess musket in 1/24 (or other scale) of interest? I always wanted to such weapons :slight_smile: