My weapons designs

Any offerings in 1/48? Need AK-74s, PKM, NSV for a project. (found some AK-74s but are $50 for 5!!!)

I will make AK variants, but maybe the next weeks. And yes, any design can be scaled, but I never did 1/48, I will have to do some test printing first.
Probably I will make catalog with all finished designs.
Regards!

1 Like

I added the magazine detail and the SVD is ready for print:

4 Likes

That is a good idea. Look forward to seeing the list.

For everyone else I have a few of Venko’s prints, I can say I recommend him as a good seller, his product, packaging and communication are good to go. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like them!

2 Likes

And I can second Ryan here!

I’m also eager to see the list.
On the other hand- the SVD is already on my wishlist (I have fired the Dragunov a dozen times during my year of service).

Cheers,
Angel

3 Likes

SVDS paratrooper Dragunov:

3 Likes

SVDS with folded and unfolded stock. I tried to print the stock separately, but in 1/35 everything is very small, so I decided to make the two variants with attached stock.

The SKS is also ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The three variants of SVD printed nicely, I will print them in 1/24 also, painting will be much better in the bigger scale :wink:

Also the SKS Simonov’s carbine:

Cheers!

4 Likes

Great work so far!
Most of your efforts are aimed at improving existing kits.
I would ask you to reconsider adding some examples that are few in pieces existing on the market, and are difficult to find.
Number one is IDF Galil rifle: it is available in ancient DML kit of IDF paratroopers, and another weapon set, also Academy has it in two sets (carbine) but useless as way to fat. Modelling IDF without proper Galil is very hard!
The other is French MAS36. A vaery interesting rifle used by WW" and post war French forces, mst notably in Algier and Indochina. As i modell such subjects, i found it hard to scavenge from various sources.
CR39, a shortened, butt folding MAS36 designed for Paratroopers is nowhere to be found. That is number 3!
Thanks if this is usefull!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions, interesting weapons!
It is fun for me on the first place, I make designs which I like, but also which will be popular. If there is interest I could design them.
Galil is on my list also for a time.
Regards!

2 Likes

Sig Sauer M338 rifle perhaps? Many Youtube videos out there

1 Like

how about a Stoner 63 for Navy Seals during 5he Vietnam war? i don’t think anyone produces that in 1/35 scale.

2 Likes

Oh yea; the Stoner LMG.

2 Likes

Yes, just received the 1/35 Stoner figure from Bravo-6 recently, so this weapon is on my list :slight_smile:
Cheers!

2 Likes

One place you can find 1/35 Galils are in the AFV Club M113A1 Nagmash kit. (parts tree U)

2 Likes

I think Bravo-6 has the Stoner separately from the figure, but I could do it anyway.

3 Likes

The LMG configuration with either the 20" barrel and 75-round box or the Stoner 63A / Mk23 Mod 0 LMG configuration with a 15.7’ barrel and a 150-round drum.

These two configurations were the ones typically used by Navy SEAL teams in Vietnam.

This configuration was much lighter than the chopped down M60s often seen being carried.

3 Likes

Well, just b/c you think it’s needed, it doesn’t mean that they’ll sell. I’ve had Galil 3D print available for 6+ months before closing the shop. I sold 2 for like $3, and that’s it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Like Venko said, Bravo 6 has it in one of their figure sets. Plus, there are plenty of STL files out there that can be 3D printed in 1/35 if someone wants to. OBJ file Stoner 63 rifle・3D printable model to download・Cults
3D stoner 63a lmg model - TurboSquid 1166901

I bet you that there is not much demand for it in the market.

2 Likes