My weapons designs

The three M14 variants printed nicely, tomorrow will test print the Marine version:

Cheers!

3 Likes

M14 Marine variant with bipod printed, I also changed the PPsH-41 so the magazines will be separate for an option of either flat or drum magazine attached:

2 Likes

Galil ARM, I will try to print the stock as option to be folded and unfolded:

Cheers!

1 Like

And Galil SAR, shortened barrel variant with polymer handguard:

2 Likes

did I overlook a MP44 yet?

On the list, but after several modern weapons I have working on :wink:

1 Like

An absolute must for a Fury build.

1 Like

Galils printed, I had some problems with the bipod thickness, but resolved it. Also compared to my AK-74:

4 Likes

Continuing with AK family :slight_smile:

AKS-74 with folding stock:

AK-74M with polymer stock and handguard:

AK-74M with folding stock:

AKS-74U:

Cheers!

2 Likes

RPG-7 with separate rocket and adjustable sights:

Cheers!

4 Likes

How do you design so quickly? Every other day it’s something new. Meanwhile it takes me a week to put out a simple pistol.

I just got used to designing such things, initially was very slow. The biggest problem for me is finding good references and especially blueprints (for obvious reasons). So I’m trusting my eye most of the time :slight_smile:

Ah so basically the same process that I use. But definitely agree about the blueprints. I’ve collected a few that I want to do in the future. My favorite instance was when I found blueprints for the M16/M4 right after I finished those models. My biggest headache has been trying to find blueprints of some of the LMGs I’d like to do.

By the way, if you are interested in any of the weapons you can buy directly from me, just send me a PM.
Regards!

1 Like

3D Printed Arms Dealer…wink

Sweet design and work! A++

3 Likes

:grin:

AK family ready:

and RPG-7 with separate rocket and gunsights:

5 Likes

RPG-7V2 model with separate PGO-7V sight:

Also finished the FIM-92 Stinger with separate rocket, sight and antenna folded and unfolded:

Cheers!

2 Likes

The PGO-7V sight printed nicely (can be put on the AK also), here are the RPG-7 and RPG-7V2 with the gunsight:

Maybe my favorite of the AK, the AKS-74U, unfolded and folded stock (the stock is separate):

Cheers!

2 Likes

I will take a little break for now, to prepare my list for the next designs and enjoy the Easter holidays here :slight_smile:

This is the Stinger printed with separate sight and antenna-folded and deployed:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Looks great Venelin. :+1::+1:

1 Like