My weapons designs

Thanks!

I made a GP-25 grenade launcher for the AK’s, will see if it will print so small :slight_smile:

Also the M24 sniper system, based on Remington 700 rifle:

2 Likes

GP-25 launcher ready, it printed nicely and fits all my AK’s, except the shorter AKS-74U which is different construction. My PGO-7 sight can be put also on the AK:

And the M24 sniper with and without bipod:

Cheers!

2 Likes

Something unusual and with complex shape for practice-FN P90 :slight_smile:
I will probably do different variants.

2 Likes

Have you considered doing some of these in 1/24 or 1/25 scale? There’s very little available in those scales.

I have a planned build for a tractor/trailer rig that’ll annoy the heck out of snowflakes and a couple firearms would be nice.

Mike

3 Likes

I can scale them in 1/24 if you are interested.
Regards!

2 Likes

You are doing an amazing job with designing the weapons… Well done!

Mario

2 Likes

I can scale them in 1/24 if you are interested.

I would be interested too, especially for modern weapons.

1 Like

Thank you, Mario!

Just the thing for anyone planning a Stargate SG-1 dio!!!

1 Like

Two more quick variants of the FN P90-with long barrel and rail and with silencer. Will test them tomorrow:

Cheers!

2 Likes

FN P90 three variants:

3 Likes

FN P90 painted in 1/35, so tiny, I will paint them also in 1/24 for presentation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is that a DCL 120 or 100? If so, thats a funny choice, considering the properitary sights they’ve got.

Sorry, not a clue…

Zweihänder sword (~180cm real length), used by the Landsknechts in the 16th century and Springfield model 1861 percussion rifle from the US civil war, both 1/24:

3 Likes

Mossberg 500 shotgun:

2 Likes

Zweihander painted:

4 Likes

That looks great. Will that be stand alone or added to a figure?

2 Likes

It was for a customer, he has a Landsknecht and wanted a two handed swords for him. But I may sculpt one in the future and add the sword :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mossberg 590 shotgun (20inch barrel):

1 Like