My weapons designs

I made a mistake with the Springfield rifle, I actually made the 1863 model, not 1861. The difference is minor, mainly in the form of small clamps for the bands that holds the barrel to the stock for the 1861 and small bolts on the clamps for the 1863.
Here is 1861 model, but now I have the two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some of these would be really neat in a larger desktop display scale. I’d buy the M24 if it was 6-8” long, for example.

1 Like

Wow! That looks nice!

1 Like

Springfield rifle model 1861 and 1863 in 1/24:

Mossberg shotgun 500 and 590 in 1/35:

2 Likes

Something different again, never did a cannon, just for fun:
M1857 12-pounder Napoleon cannon, the most favored in the US civil war, both by Union and Confederate forces.
Still WIP, but overall shape is ready :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After returning from a long travel, I can confirm that my order from Venko arrived nicely packaged and safely! All looks great and as advertised. Will post more photos as things continue here. Thank you Venelin Golev for your great work! - Stuart in Kentucky

2 Likes

I’m glad you like them :slightly_smiling_face:
Cheers!

2 Likes

Not much time for designing in the summer, but will try to make some :slight_smile:

Glock 17 gen 5:

3 Likes

Great design.

1 Like

Not quite historical, but always liked that weapon-M41A pulse rifle from the movie β€œAliens”:

Cheers!

5 Likes

Very nice. How can I get these? I Have been thinking of sculpting a Australian SASR figure that used the M14 EBR.

Hi, send me PM if you like something from the list.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, I will upload some my designs for purchase for printing, also some of the weapons and other Sci-Fi and fantasy stuff, if you are interested on my Patreon shop: https://www.patreon.com/VGModelling/shop

Regards!

Next-M16A1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice. Another unrelated question please. Any interest in a Beretta carbine? CX 4 Storm

I am more interested in the longer barrel option and can add my own (1/35 scale) optics, but many possibilities.

1 Like

Sick weapon, looking very futuristic, like from Sci-fi movie, may do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hickok45 did a review where he talks about the fantasy sci fi stuff with the CX4. This 9mm shoots well

I like that it takes 92FS magazines so switch from pistol to carbine is easy.

1 Like

M60 machine gun, almost finished :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Render of M16A1 for fun :slight_smile:

And M16A1 with M203 grenade launcher and 30round magazine variant

Cheers!

2 Likes

Not a gun, but a weapon.
Bayraktar (Standard bearer) TB2 Turkish drone WIP, I always wanted modelling a plane or similar, so this is my first attempt. Roughly 1/35, I will print it in that scale. Maybe not 100% accurate, but I like how it turns out :slight_smile:

Cheers!

4 Likes