Operation "Epsom" details

I still want to see it Jerry, right up to the vignette of After Action Reports of Epsom. I’ve been following along and enjoying it immensely. Outstanding works.

Thank you sir. Very kind words,
J

Thanks buddy. It is getting more difficult as I go along with this trying to stay inventive and avoid the usual “standing around and pointing” scenes. It keeps forcing me to build all new figures, which takes time. Plus, building vehicles is not my thing and takes a lot of time but in modern combat showing them cannot be avoided for long. All that to say, the pace has slowed down considerably.
J

3 Likes

With the utmost respect to my fellow members of this fine forum, I always get excited when I see there are new comments on this post, only to be disappointed when it’s not new photos lol

Not new?? First time I posted that one man. I just took it 2 days ago. What am I missing ?
J

Maybe not phrased correctly - my intention was that when the notifications show new comments and they are comments from fellow forum members instead of photos from you it’s a little disappointing

I was trying to be funny…fail

1 Like

ahhh ok I see your point. I dunno how to fix that. Ya just hafta scroll up till you see the last pic. The alternative is if nobody posts a comment one gets the view that nobody likes the post or is in any way interested in the thing.
J

1 Like

4 out of 10 for trying though :+1::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Easy fix - work harder and post more photos :rofl:

The combination of awesome model making and fantastic story retelling makes it an addictive thread to follow.

1 Like

“work harder”. Sorry, I’m worn out.
J

1 Like

Actually, I know what you mean. I haunt Jerry’s page and I also find it “disappointing” when I think I’m going to see his latest figures and it’s just comments from other members! No pressure intended Jerry, always worth seeing your latest work. You are a victim of your own success; your public just crave more and more!

2 Likes

Yeah man I do get the point but I literally just got done posting a new pic!
I can’t fix the format here, it’s not up to me. Thanks for the very supportive comments though. Very nice to read,
J

1 Like

I love it when I see that theres a new post on here. its always a treat.

1 Like

Thank you sir! That made my day,
J

A Dingo from the recce Regt attached to 11th Armoured Div during the afternoon of the first day of Op Epsom is ordered to pick up POWs from the 15th Scottish Div. The 2 Divisions are in the process of handing off the lead attacking elements and need any intel they can get. This policy of changing the lead units was meant to give soldiers a rest but it really added to congestion and confusion amoungst the advancing Regts.

14 Likes

22 Likes

Nice job Jerry

It just gets better with every picture.

Thanks for telling the story. I enjoy doctoring up your photos. Don’t get into a rush about any of this! Do it on your time when the mojo is right. If you happen to see my mojo out there anywhere, spank it and send it back home; I’ve been looking for it

7 Likes

Love it Jerry, but you’re going to hate me here - I believe the tac number for the RAC Recce Regiment should be “45” not “43”. It was difficult to discern earleir or I like to think I would have picked it up.

'Hope you don’t think I’m raining on your parade for the sake of it all.