Operation "Epsom" details

Oh wel, I never noticed this :slight_smile: Must be me thenā€¦

1 Like

I did some searching arounf and indeed I see some nice samples on-lineā€¦ Here is a camouflaged one found in Normandy. Maybe a nice reference for another fig?

2 Likes

Some more in depth details about common practices:
http://www.dererstezug.com/gascanmarkings.htm

Many veterans said the gas mask canister was the perfect size to hold a bottle of Calvados!
J

1 Like

I can imagine, there is always a good reason to have booze at hand :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ I believe the only cases the gasmask was generally put to use, was when the allies used smoke (if I may believe the first part of Blood and Steel)

1 Like

Set to be another outstanding figure Jerry, but then thatā€™s what weā€™ve come to expect from you, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G :beer:

Wow, once again just outstanding work on your part. An addendum to the drag marks remark, though it may be a bit gory, is blood marks along the drag marks.

1 Like

Dynamic as always J, if I blur my eyes just slightly Iā€™d swear those guys are actually moving. Nice gates too I donā€™t recall seeing them before (?), your own brand or off-the-shelf? :tumbler_glass:

Thanks G for the kind remarks,
J

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah,good points. The blood and gore thing is not really me though.
J

Thanks buddy. Nice to see you took a break from mind-bending over on your epic thread.
Yes,the gates have popped up before. They began life as sticks of styrene lo now these many moons ago,
J

1 Like

Damn, Jerry! That looks fantastic. You continue to amazeā€¦

thank you Sir! Glad you liked it,
J

I think your painting and sculpting are moving to another level. Seriously impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice thing to write buddy!
J

1 Like

After taxing my brain and challenging my skills with the last trio I built I wanted to sooth my nerves by building something right from the box. Miniartsā€™ Engineersā€™ kit presented itself. I tweeked it a bit but no anatomical changes were made. I even used the kit helmet!

17 Likes

Another beautiful addition!

Sweetā€¦ Will you add a tape layer behind this one?

thanks a bunch buddy!
J

Probably but first I need at least one and maybe two more figures.
J

1 Like