Painting the markings on my Revell (re-boxed Special hobby) 1/32 P-39, "Air A Cutie"

Finally, I reach my favourite part of this modelling lark, painting on the markings.

Photos are captioned.

Uploading: 087.jpg…

2 Likes

Next up painting most of the white areas, including the Star & Bar insignia.

Photos are captioned.

2 Likes

Next up the “Air A Cutie” script on the 2 fuselage sides, the wing leading edge white and the start of painting the Cuties.

2 Likes

More painting on the Cuties.

2 Likes

Continuing with my Revell (Re-boxed Special Hobby) 1/32 P-39 Airacobra, Air A Cutie. More painting is done on the Cuties, well one of them.

3 Likes

Finishing painting the Cuties.

4 Likes

Then it’s just the final bits and pieces to finish up the painted markings, then on to the unfortunately necessary part of the decals. Only the stencil data ones but there are quite a few!

5 Likes

Wow, not sure what to say Mal just great work.

But it’s still not a Spitfire :crazy_face:

Thanks mate, I do try! :sunglasses: Don’t worry there are plenty of Spitfires in the pipeline. I want to get a couple of twin engined aircraft done though but they might have to wait until we move, because of lack of space, and that might not be for a few years yet. However, I do have the Special Hobby Westland Whirlwind on order and that will likely make it straight to the bench! :slight_smile:

1 Like