Photographers Different Eras | Armorama™

Fast on the heels of the two vehicle kit releases, AK have released three new offerings. Here we take a look at the photographers from different eras in 1/35th scale.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/photographers-different-eras
1 Like

Already extensively reviewed here:

That set badly needs a figure with a Cell Phone shooting video.

3 Likes

From looking at the rucksacks, I believe both late figures are for more modern times and not Vietnam.

The two “late” figs could easily be used in a museum-display diorama as model-geek tourists - thanks AK!

3 Likes

and the diorama would be titled: Ackchyually …

2 Likes

The one kneeling down is sporting my hair style…

2 Likes

The Low Maintenance hair?

When I get there I’ll use the 5 mm comb for the hair clippers
and use the barber/hairdresser budget for kits instead :grin:

2 Likes

I am more the standing fellow with the 5mm comb used every 2 months or so when the wife feels like doing the sheering. I seem to wait til after she has cleaned the the house and bathroom to ask and she really appreciate it. :face_with_spiral_eyes::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I usually use the 1mm attachment, but it’s been cold around here lately so I used the 1.5mm.

1 Like

Norelco Trimmer (no guard). Down to the skull… any season, any temperature. :skull: :scissors:

—mike

1 Like

My uncle had lost almost all of his hair on top by 22 years old, that’s ferocious male-pattern balding. He used to describe it as a catastrophic tactical withdrawal in the face of a phantom opposing force. Dad looked like him by 35, I was luckier by maybe getting half that defective gene & only looked like him when I was 52-ish. As for my 26 y.o. son…nah mate you’re fine, absolutely you’re not thinning at the temples, no way…. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes