Post was hidden?

systemVerified

Hello, can someone please explain to me how I can see which of my posts was flagged for improper content???

The link below takes me to the M2/M3 Bradley reference page? Could someone have flagged my post by accident? I do not undrstand what I could have posted?

Thank you

4h

Hello,

This is an automated message from KitMaker Network to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://forums.kitmaker.net/t/m2-m3-bradley-reference/1597/228

Your post was flagged as off-topic: the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

It was your post that was deleted by you. The whole post was deleted since you had ready deleted the content. Unfortunately, there is no good way to delete a post so we have to use the flagging system so an admin will see it and delete it.

Gino

Oh ok…the way the notification sounded I had posted something bad…lol. I was feeling guilty and did not know why.

I do actually see that posts have been deleted by the original poster if I happen to visit the topic in question.
My attention can also be called by sending me a ‘Message’ (click on the recipients avatar and choose Message in the pop-up dialogue, type and post)

The Flag system can sometimes be a little bit brutal.

Thanks, now I know for the future, and like G.I. Joe used to say…“Knowing is half the battle!”

1 Like