Preparing for Exercise - Cold War 1972

I think this opens up so many possibilities. Love Land rovers and would love to see what you do with it. Not boring at all!
I’d love to get a hold of some more pictures of those vehicles in your article- they look very unique and would make interesting subject matter at least to me. Armored trucks are under appreciated I think.

1 Like

Oh yes I forgot to mention that smock- great details! And very well painted I might add too Brian.

1 Like

Well, I’ve just got to say folks, thanks for the interest and the comments; I really wasn’t too sure if it would hit the spot, but it appears, in a way, that it has.

Thanks again all.

I understand, if you want I could post the photos and links for you.

Also @Johnnych01 had a thread going of in service time that this thread would be perfect for imho.

1 Like

Indeed I do.

People’s Real Life Rides

You painting prior to Ex will fit in just fine if you want to post it in there Brian :+1:

1 Like

Well, perhaps the more the merrier Ryan! If you don’t mind too much then please do so, I just hope it doesn’t appear that I’m chasing plaudits, but then I suppose some will overlook it and might find it suitably “different”.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks John - I’ll try and track ti down, though of course, the only thing I’m “riding” is a paintbrush!

I changed the title specifically for you :+1:

Posting done. I get what your saying but if the campaign leader is the one encouraging posting of it then no one should really complain about it, well my opinion anyway.

Well, thanks very much - I’m very grateful!

1 Like

Bloody hell John - thanks a lot; no pressure then?

I’ve actually just managed to move it in its entirety; I just hope those who feel they have to plough through the preamble won’t nod off, but I thought it important to set in context; perhaps evidence of the lost art of Hessian painting needed recording for posterity!

2 Likes

Different… very nicely done!!

Thanks Bert - nice to hear.