Reloading and Shooting

And then some in Norway… :cry:

When I was 12 I fell in love with the Dragunov. The original wood stock look.

1 Like

I still am.

Since you asked @18bravo
Old people can still shoot. Team JP-5 for the win :grin:

6 Likes

Of course we can! Congratulations! Looks like you domintaed it.

Is that during a 3 gun match or just the rifle match?

IPSC PCC. We don´t do much three gun in Europe.

1 Like

I used to throw these at paper targets as well :grin:

Tumblers

3 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Range Master:
“CEASE FIRE!.. CEASE FIRE!”

—mike :rofl:

1 Like

I may build a P320 Legion. Pretty much all I need is the $300 tungsten infused grip. It won’t accept all of the older 21 round mags I have, so I’d need new mags as well. Time will tell…

Try an Xfive yet? When ever I go to the range with my new 320 and try it out, if it has groups not to my liking it will get sold super fast.

Xfive or a Staccato might be coming next.

Guns are sort of like motorcycles me. I tend to buy them when I like them. I need to slow it down. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you post photo? It’s been almost two weeks since I bought a gun. :slight_smile:

And I knew about the federal judge, not so much the rest of the story.

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-03-05 7.42.00 PM

4 Likes

I went to my local gunstore/shooting range last weekend. I wanted to rent a couple of pistols I was interested in and shoot a couple of boxes through them. I was told we cant let you shoot. Humm… I am retired from the military and am of good health. So what’s the issue? We are worried you might off yourself with our gun… You can bring your own gun, or bring a friend to shoot with and we can then rent you a lane. Damnest thing I have ever heard of. I said I could shoot myself with my own gun here. The said that would be true but it wouldn’t be with our gun. I walked away, never to return. Lakewood Shooting Range in Lakewood Washington.

At my range, with the level of membership I have, I can shoot any gun they have for free, provided I use their ammo. No, not to squeeze more money out of me, but to be sure I’m not using some hot load in their gun and blowing it up.

Happy 308 day!

3 Likes

Yes. My 20 inch barrel 700 LTR .308 at 100 yards is so much fun!

3 Likes

Anyone in Southern Colorado or surrounding area on 29 April?
With Dragonman no longer doing a full auto range this is one of the few places within several hundred miles where you can shoot full auto if that’s your thing. Classes being taught by yours truly. Plus, old SF guys know how to have a good time, Anyone interested contact me.