Relocated and back to building again

After going through some life changes in the past 4 months (wife passed away) and I’ve moved to a new place. So I’ve finally set up & organized my table. I hope to start back on my projects.

16 Likes

So sorry to hear about our wifes passing and that tragic loss Dennis. Glad you were able to make it back here. Stay strong buddy :+1:

9 Likes

Dennis I am so very sorry for your loss. And a move on top of that - “life changes” doesn’t begin to describe what you have been through. It’s good to see that you have set up your HQ. This hobby can be an old friend and a haven from life’s woes. Immerse yourself in some good builds.

8 Likes

That floor looks like the perfect hiding spot for the carpet monsters.
I would cover it with some hard/solid surface, maybe a few square yards of vinyl flooring.
This would also protect that carpet from paint spills.

Sorry about your loss and
congratulations to getting started on the model building

9 Likes

Good to see you back and looking forward to your builds.

I’m sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Looks like a great spot to model.

Sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Thanks. Im hoping so as well. I might Need to add a standing lamp for additional lighting.

4 Likes

My makeshift book case LOL until I can find the right ( actual) one.

6 Likes

My condolences on your loss. It’s good you are moving forward in what must be very trying circumstances.

Best Wishes,

M

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank You Sir. I appreciate it, that’s all I can do, just keep moving forward.

4 Likes

Also my condolences I cannot imagine what you went through, but as Matt said: this hobby can be a good hide out from lifes’ sorrows. Put your mind on different things, et such…

3 Likes

Thanks golikehell. I’ve been working on getting my new Apt set up. Getting the things I need to make it more Homey. Tonight I’ve been doing some lite work on past kits that have been in storage for a long time. getting them repaired and ready to be displayed.

5 Likes

Good way to get the mojo flowing again… :blush:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Getting excited about finishing up an FGA-9 Hawker Hunter as well. First though trying to get a couple of Armor pieces done. So Yeah I completely agree with you.

3 Likes

Png: IMG20231223144016.jpg…
And This Very Nice Abrams came in the mail today. Looking forward to getting to work on it some time in the coming year. Thanks Danny

4 Likes

Replaced the Makeshift bookcase with an actual one a few weeks ago

4 Likes