RFM's new T 55 looks tasty,

I think it’s more like “Dial in the sag on the tracks, glue in place, and call it a day”.

4 Likes

In stock-

1 Like

Plastic kit for a Panzerbefehlswagen Panther Ausf.G

scale 1:35
workable single track links
PE parts
3 marking options
unpainted/unbuild
paint and glue not included
Methinks someone forgot to edit something on Andy’s web page …

2 Likes

Instructions- https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/7/7/3/1421773-19-instructions.pdf

2 Likes

Per instructions, the RFM T55 appears 10x more builder friendly than the typical T55 MiniArt kit, at least to me.

Provided RFM lives up to expectations, I think their T55 will find an enthusiastic market. All of the MiniArt T55’s in my stash will definitely end up as raffle fodder for my local club’s next contest raffle.

1 Like

I hear you and agree with you!
I have a half built miniart T54 in the pile of shame.

It has arrived fresh from Andy’s warehouse!

8 Likes

We expect a full build review on it…

(at least i want to read it). :grin:

1 Like

Soon hopefully

3M spray mount, guys. Sticky enough to keep track together, never fully hardens so track remains flexible. Add liquid cement sparingly later on if you don’t trust it to hold.

1 Like

Not quite understood. Rather, I did not understand at all, but the question is relevant for me. Please tell a little more.

It’s a sprayable rubber cement sold here in the states. I suppose if you have more patience than I do you can use a tiny brush to apply rubber cement to each pin. Stays flexible, but holds.

2 Likes

I like workable because I suck at piece by piece track. I’ll swear on a stack of bibles that I have the tracks straight and true and then later will notice that some blocks are crooked.

1 Like

It turns out there are many different types. I can’t really tell from this photo. Would you mind adding another picture or providing a link to the product?

I built T29 from HobbyBos. I did not so much assembled tank as I did not let the tracks crumble. For two days now I can’t find the mental strength in myself to put it on the other side too.

1 Like

Do you mean the type of T55 or the type of track?

I am sorry for my English. Only rubber cement.

PS Have already found. Thanks a lot!

No problem! Your English is fine!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Elmer-s-No-Wrinkle-Rubber-Cement-8-Ounce/14928203

Thanks again for the idea and tips!

1 Like