Road to chaos

Wanted to make a rather large dio this go around. Slowly working the base as everything dries solid. Slight deviation from the photo I found.

13 Likes

Good plan , cool photo , good luck , looks like you’ve got a great start !!

1 Like

I love plaster work and it looks like you have a fantastic rock face going there. (Not a face in the rock.) :rofl:

1 Like

vMn8N1

Makes me think of when I was a kid and a model railroader…

1 Like

Hi Ven,

Looking really good, it’ll be one big chunk of impressive scenery when it’s done, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

1 Like

Small progress after work yesterday and today. Added some more plaster to the road surface and a few more rock molds. Then when it all dried I added some leopard spotting. Seeing how it looks when that’s dried up. As always thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!

2 Likes

A little more progress today. Painted the ground with some acrylic brown paint. Using some tile grout, woodland scenics rubble, and mod podge I started on the initial ground work.

4 Likes

She is looking real good, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nice geology so far, watching with interest :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

download (3)

1 Like

Wow - that looks amazing! Love the reference photo and your rendition so far looks spot on! Looking forward to more!

Jimbo

1 Like

Some more work was done this week. Slowly getting there making tweaks and changes along the way .

7 Likes

Super ground work and terrain. Very life like. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Ditto I agree! Luke Towan would be proud. :grin:

1 Like

Wow, that looks amazing and very realistic. It’s incredible what one can buy to make such a realistic setting nowadays.

1 Like

Love it , very very cool !!

1 Like

Glad I picked up on this thread. Its looking great with how much you have done this far and the idea looks great. will the vehicles mirror as per he photo ?

1 Like

It’s going to be a slight variation with 2 late tigers and 1 panther all in 1/48th. Currently building those throughout the week.

1 Like

looking forward to those being added … nice variation :+1:

1 Like