Road to chaos

Shaping up nicely. Will there be figures as well?

1 Like

Fantastic groundwork and painting

1 Like

Looks great and nice sensible convoy distances between wagons :grin:… I think your going to possibly need maybe some turret crew out keeping a watch on the sides and the turn area… Dvrs would probably be opened up as well unless it was a safe road move …
All very nicely done :+1::+1:

1 Like

Another slow update… I’m
Attempting some 1/48 figures but my figure painting skill are lacking on 1/35 let alone on some of these 1/48 scale ones but here they are as of now. Any additional advice on these would be welcomed!

I think the figure painting for me is the worst stage, and to be honest, the one I dread the most. I got a few figures and used them as test beds to try different skin tones and shades on uniforms etc. There are some who it comes like second nature, but I dont think that will be ever be me. I would just set a few old figures aside, and try different techniques on them until you are reasonably happy. I have heard others say there are some very good you tube figure painting guides so maybe looking at a few of those ? I dont think any figure you do will take anything away from the great dio you have done so far though.

1 Like

Beautiful armor and ground work Venom . Figures are a bit of a bane for me too . Keep at it man , you can do it !!

2 Likes

Looks great!

@Cheyenne Hopefully one of those solders doesn’t get hit by “a turd in the wind” :wink:

Well after a week long winter storm and blackout on top of hectic work load I made small progress on the figures. Still need some work but 1/48 figures are a pain haha

2 Likes

Took some time off from building and decided to come back into this recently. Still a few things to button up , but here is how it sits so far.

5 Likes

A massive amount of time and effort has gone into that and it’s a very impressive looking piece of real estate. Really nice ground work and nicely spaced wagons … Takes you right back to some of the iconic real time images you see of Tigers moving in convoy.

Very well done :+1:

2 Likes

Super nice diorama - really cool layout!

Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face: