Scene Around the Track

Yeah I thought it looked like an Eastern European or Soviet design. Not that well versed on them but since you found it it’s in South georgia, that confirms what I was suspecting. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi all,

Great idea for a thread Fred, some amazing pictures from all who have contributed thus far, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

For my part I’ve been considering the image below for sometime as I have some left over 00/H0 track from my dockside diorama.

I need to somehow compress it so that it fits my self-imposed A4 base limitation.

I’m thinking partial bridge and embankment, the facades of a pair of Victorian semi’s, pavement and road.

If I go ahead it’ll be set during the WW2 blitz, maybe half the semi bomb damaged, and for variation in height a pit dug around an unexploded German bomb.

Might be a challenge to far for my limited skills, if only we could magic our imaginings into 3D reality, :roll_eyes: :wink:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

1 Like

There are some great buildings being demolished in HO. Can’t remember who does them but it’s a European company. Definitely not a British look though. I had them on the old East German diorama I was working on. Even well into the 80’s they hadn’t yet fixed a lot of the damage from the war.

Yes, agree, this would be a very interesting diorama

1 Like