Sci-Fi and Alternative history campaign X

Group Build Title: Sci-Fi and Alternative history campaign X

Group Build Leader(s): @SGTJKJ

Group Build Description: This campaign covers everything that is in the Sci-Fi universe or the alternative history.

This could be anything from Star Wars, Star Trek, or any other Sci-Fi franchise.

Alternative history subjects are also included. So all your “what-if” ideas belong here as well. For example panzer 1946 or luftwaffe 1946 ideas. All alternative history for all historical periods are included.

Any scale or medium is allowed.

Remember to post a starting picture.

Kits cannot be more than 25% finished unless they are unfinished projects from the previous 9 versions of this campaign.

Event Details: (Remember to click “Going” if you want to join the build!)
2023-12-31T23:00:00Z2024-12-30T23:00:00Z

Completion Award: Medal will be awarded of all that finishes the campaign. I will keep track as with previous campaigns.

I will jump in on this build Jesper … probably something on an E100 chassis.

5 Likes

Not sure yet but the new AMT 1/32 Tie Fighter is the latest sci-fi kit in my hands and I really want to light it too.

5 Likes

It’s a tradition of mine to do this annual campaign so I’m in. Since it lasts for a year, I’ve time to fulfill it.

I have a 150mm Sci-Fi figure that I intend to enter.

5 Likes

I’ll be in with the Kelvin from the last campaign I need to finish. Probably do something else once that’s done.

5 Likes

After following the last GB and really enjoying the builds there, I will join in with this . . . . .
Scratchbuild - Mouse Thing! - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - KitMaker Network

I’ve done nothing more since March other than collect interesting scraps to add on to it.

Cheers, D

4 Likes

Welcome onboard, Guys!

Excellent to hear so many different ideas - I love it. Just in the spirit of this campaign.
I have not decided on my own build yet, but could be some alternative 1946 WWII stuff. Maybe some US stuff for a change.

Looking forward to see more in 2024. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Time to vote for how the medal should look for this campaign! :smiley:

Our medal expert Peter @petbat has come up with 5 fantastic designs. They all look great so I will leave it up to the participants to decide for the best design.

I will leave it up for a couple of weeks before the medal with most votes will be chosen for this campaign.

Starship, light blue background

Time piece

Colliding planets

Black hole vortex

Starship, purple background

• Medal 1 (Starship, light blue background)
  • Medal 2 (Time piece)
  • Medal 3 (Colliding planets)
  • Medal 4 (Black hole vortex)
  • Medal 5 (Starship, purple background)
0 voters
7 Likes

I’ll be in with another X-Wing or two. Work got in the way of me finishing all 6 screen shown ones. Only finished three with the fourth in paint right now.

6 Likes

I am joining the campaign. It is a “what-if” theme: what if the Hungarian Air Force would have Snowspeeders as “light” jet fighters. A low-altitude low-speed airplane. Planned scale is 1/35. The original kit is Revell’s Snowspeeder in 1/29 scale. Will have multiple a/m goodies (obviously for other 1/32 modern planes) to transform it to the subject.

Tamas

8 Likes

Dave and Tamas, welcome onboard! Great ideas!

Looking forward to see them :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Would like to join with a D&D Juan-Ti Abonination figure. This will be my first campaign/group build since we switched from the old site.
Lakota

7 Likes

Great choice, Don! It will be great to work on those scales.

Looking forward to see more :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We are live with this campaign :slightly_smiling_face:

Could one of the administrators help move this campaign and the Hot out of the molds 2024 campaigns from staging area to active campaigns?

2 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Enlisted. Possibly an X-wing with alternate markings, or maybe Ma.K.

Happy New Year!
-Zon

2 Likes

My entry picture. Revell Snowspeerder.

7 Likes

Lots of cool builds going to happen this year.

Once I’m done with the Kelvin, I might still go ahead with the TOS imagining of the class. Still got those decals I had printed and an Enterprise set aside for it.

3 Likes

Welcome onboard, Zon!

Tamas, that looks like a nice stash of goodies. Looking forward to seeing your build progress!

1 Like

I am into this campaign , just ordered something that would fit in very good :star_struck: .

But for me anything could be modified to be here right :+1:

2 Likes