Sci-Fi & What If VII Campaign

@SGTJKJ I’m up for a sci-fi build so +1 here. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d definitely join. Still have that Blade Runner car I planned for a campaign in the automotive threads that never really got started.

2 Likes

Count me in. I want to do an X-wing in an alternative cam scheme anyway …

2 Likes

Don’t you have a Star Trek campaign for that kind of tomfoolery. :joy:

5 Likes

Mmmm you may be right… I will put my thinking cap on :grin:

1 Like

I’m definitely a possible, maybe a probable…

Cheers,

M

1 Like

I am sure you could do that build here, I was mainly making Star Trek/Star Wars joke that apparently wasn’t funny in this galaxy. :roll_eyes:

I am in at some point as I still have plenty of sci-fi stuff SW, ST, BSG and Gundum.

3 Likes

I did get it … but I was laughing on the inside :rofl:

And I always forget about BSG even though its one of my favourites … maybe a nice beat up Viper …

2 Likes

I have a old show, new kit Viper and I think bits to light it up. I did at one time have an old show, old kit cylon kit that is either very well hidden or I sold off.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I Will set up the campaign, just need to check how it is done on the new site.

@SGTJKJ Jesper, it gets tricky when you move it from the staging area to the active area. best to watch Jim’s video.

1 Like

I’d definitely be up for another campaign. I found something very interesting in a box in the loft earlier. All I’m going to say is that’s it’s something from the Star Trek universe, not Federation, not exactly the prettiest of ships and a rarely seen model these days. In fact, I don’t recall ever seeing a built example of it.

3 Likes

Ok, now I set up Sci-Fi and alternative history VIII campaign in the campaign staging area.

Sign up if you want to go on a crazy creative idea ride - now for the eight time! :raised_hands:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have a 3D printed model which I have been saving for this occasion…more info later :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dear All

Since this campaign ended, the ability to award medals has come to this forum. I am investigating if we can arrange for a medal to be awarded here on the site.

No promises! But I am trying to see what can be done. IF it is possible I have made a list of participants with completed builds.
Let me know if I am missing somebody?
There might be somebody from the old forum with a different name here in the forum?

@SGTJKJ
@Antilles
@Mrclark7
@Trisaw
@yellowhammer
@MoramarthT
@phantom_phanatic
@JohnnyO

2 Likes

Hello Jesper,

great idea and thank You for caring!

Oliver

@SGTJKJ Jesper

when you list those name to Staff_Jim you will need to drop the “@” sign, usernames only with nothing in front of them…i got burned when i did it as i put numbers at the start…Doh!

Oliver, Great that you appreciate it. My pleasure to finish the campaign best possible after the site change :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

David, thanks for the heads up. I will remember. :sunglasses:

Last chance to get your name of the list of recipients of the medal for Sci-Fi VII. If I missed you in my list above, let me know.

I will submit in a few days. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear All

The medal and list of completed entries are submitted to staff-Jim. Hopefully it should show up soon. :slight_smile:

SciFi7

2 Likes