Scottish IPMS Nationals 2022

as the topic states.

8 Likes

Some very nice kits there. Thanks for sharing them David.

2 Likes

Was there on the Saturday, great show as always. Thanks for sharing the pics David, gotta love that x-wing and tie advanced in RAF/Luftwaffe schemes!

Cheers, J

2 Likes

@Johnnych01 @iwatajim cheers guys it took me just over an hour to manually upload those pictures and that’s not all of them. lol

1 Like

That’s dedication right there mate!

Been looking at that AH-1Z Viper again and it looks like they had the same issue as me with the canopy top section, it looks like it might have popped loose in transit where it joins the fuselage above and behind the crew compartment, the main reason I am hesitant to take mine to a show.

And that little Tamiya Marder stands out to me too, lots of great stuff.

Thanks again David.

1 Like

@iwatajim you’re welcome, i have that kit in the stash but I’d prefer the 1/48 scale version to go with my 1/48 kitty hawk uh-1y

1 Like

Nice photographs. I love those cartoons figures and those Star Wars spacecrafts in WW2 paint scheme. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Fantastic showcase David- some absolute gems there and a very high standard overall.

yeah it was a good turn out but the entries were down in number and i chose not to enter this year as well.