Searching for two 1/35 resin kits

Hello everybody.
I’m searching for two old rare resin kits, one from -Japanese Armor King- and one from -Warriors-
It’s the set WW2 Japanese soldiers 6 casualties in 1/35 size.
JAK
The second one is the resin kit from -Warriors- No. 35545 WW2 USMC Stretcher Team.

If someone have this kits and wants to sell it, I will be happy.
Or maybe, someone can tell me, where I can get this old kits.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards Christian

Comments on Japanese Armor King

The link might be of help. They say Japanese Armor King basically copied stuff from other manufacturers. Maybe someone else also made the item.

Best wishes

Hi
Thanks for the link. I know this old thread. But I didn’t see anytime this kit from another manufacturers.

Best wishes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004339731713.html

1 Like

These kits sold on Aliexpress could be pirated copies.

Also thinking the OP might have found something already in the intervening three years.

2 Likes

The OP hasn’t posted anything here since jan 12th 2022 …

Hi, yeah I’ve found most stuff on aliexpress is cheap copies for the most part. Being new to this forum and scale modelling in general, i dont know if its bad form to recommend places like that. I only commented because id buy that same kit in a flash if I could find it as well. Im doing a Guadalcanal diorama and Ive found the Japa ese casualties that Verlinden did are, despite claiming 1/35 scale, noticeably different than other 1/35 kits. This kit the OP posted looks excellent, but i guess virtually non existent nowadays.

Mark, Verlinden-Anyone might be worth a look if your seeking those figures.

Good luck.