Hmmm, I thought I had started a thread for this here already, but apparently not. Perhaps an editor will come along and make this a sticky?
Edited to put in a copy of the rules:
Combatants on either side involved in the Siege of Malta, June '40 to November '42.
The Rules and Regs
Entries can be any scale, any type (air, naval, land), nothing that is already 25% or more complete will be allowed.
- Entry must be an aircraft, vehicle, artillery piece, ship, boat, or figure which took part in the Siege of Malta from June, 1940 - November, 1942.
- Any scale that fits into rule 1.
- Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
- Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
- Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
- At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
- Model cannot be one used in another campaign.
- Oh yeah, have fun!
When we last spoke, I had assembled the MC 200. I have now primed it, painted the underside grey, the nose red brown and the bulk of the plane Tamiya Desert Yellow. I am second guessing the desert yellow - it’s pretty brown. Looks like pics of Luftwaffe planes in N. Africa. Perhaps that is the right shade for the yellow mottle on the green? I don’t really know. I found a source with a bunch of different shades for the RA camo schemes, but I have no idea how to figure out which one went when?
Anyway, before painting again, just to refresh your memory…