Somewhere on the Russian Steppe Diorama

Wow that is one heck of a project!
Must be hard to focus on the detail with so many figures and so much equipment.
I am also looking forward to seeing the ground work.

Hello Paul,

Thank you and yes it is hard to detail all the figures, just spent a couple more days working on the uniforms on the below but it’s very hard as to try and focus on the 1 project.

Have been side tracked building other kits. The work happens in ebbs and flows on the figures.
I get tired with the detailing of the uniforms and change projects.

The dio will be large and at the moment the man cave has not got the room to fit the dio in it or any other diorama in the planning for that matter.
There is the 1/35th scale Italeri schnellboot and HK Models 1/32nd scale Memphis belle and crew to have a new home as well.

The man cave is expanding in the future, when its complete the base will be commenced. Hopefully at the end of this year, I said hopefully. :grinning:

So breaking up the boredom with painting the figures I slotted in a build with the Miniart Panzer 4 G/H with interior

As well as going back to work on the weathering for the Ryfield T34/85

More to follow. :ok_hand:

Michael

8 Likes

Really fantastic!!

1 Like

Very cool Michael , beautiful work !!

1 Like

Thanks guys.

I appreciate your comments.

Kind of a small project. Maybe consider expanding it a bit ?
Seriously dude this is quite ambitious for sure. And here I thought my project was large! Hahahahaha this is a lot of great work. Huge mob of figs and an impressive line up of “38’s”. It’s nice to see an early war project for once.
J

2 Likes

Wow! Stunningly grand in scope for the scale. The work is all top notch so I imagine the finished project will be a true sight to behold. I’m gonna tag along to see how it’s done.

1 Like

Thanks Jerry and Stikpusher.

The dio is going to end up like the Famo.
https://archive.armorama.com/forums/216454/index.htm

Its ending up like a Star Wars Trilogy lasting a few years.

Michael :beers: