Special Project .... Somewhere in Eastern Europe

Just have a bunch of parts I scratched together to do a special project .

4 Likes

Here are some pics , down and dirty from the bench.
This is essentially the foundation for everything else to come.

7 Likes

OOOH, I would not want to be in that tank!
Ken

3 Likes

Oh I know … This emphasizes the crazy ivan mindset

Added some rebar

9 Likes

There is crazy and there is I would like to met my maker today. That is even more then hold my beer.

Maybe put the tank under the bridge.

I thought about that as well.

This will make more sense I think maybe… T90 under the bridge … Burned out car on top

11 Likes

That looks great to me. :+1:

1 Like

Tank . You were right . It makes allot more sense. Sometimes it is hard to see the forest for the trees , especially after you get excited about the walk

1 Like

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Great concept! Looking forward to see this Dio come together.

1 Like

Eric. Thank you brother. I have already made some changes to the original concept .

@Chris_Bryan this looks awesome man. How did you make that freeway. I like how the T-90 looks on the bridge but definitely understand why it is better to put it under. Got me inspired to build something I’ve been putting off.

2 Likes

That way round looks 100% better Chris with the wagon under the remains of the bridge and the burnt out vehicle on the overhang. should look great once the details are added … and let @Tank_1812 have his moment of glory … sometimes he does make sense … but dont tell him that … or did I say that out loud lol … :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
see more people should be like you John.

1 Like

Oh don’t tell HIM that lest he get a swelled head.

1 Like

He is on that side of the pond and I am here, there is plenty of room for two greats to coexist.

And people say I am not progressive. :joy:

1 Like

…or modest.

2 Likes