Star Wars Universe Alternative Camo Schemes Group Build

Just to prove I had done something. LOL

Just didnt get it finished, too many other things on the go at once. Story of my life.

Heres to the next one, I may even finish this by it starts.

Thanks for everyone elses efforts. Great campaign

Keith

6 Likes

To be fair, its look almost done. Why dont you leave it and just enter it for the new star wars build and get it done for that one ? You can always do another full build if you wanted as well ?

Almost but not quite, wanted it weathers dirtied up more and set into the base. I may, but I’d feel better doing a different build for the new campaign, but we will see.

3 Likes

Keith, nice build. Looks very done to me as well, but you are the artist :slight_smile:

Under all circumstances, please share it when done.

Guys, I think people should be getting the campaign ribbons through from now. I got mine earlier :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah got mine too. Thanks again for organising this mate. Looking forward to starting the next one. I’m thinking I need to do a 1/48th snowspeeder as a sandspeeder in caunter scheme to match the 1/48th at-st and Matilda, the white and red unit markings will go perfectly on the front in place of the usual orange or grey stripe…

As soon as you feel like starting the new campaign is good with me! Ha!

2 Likes

Got mine as Well - looks Great!

Thanks for a Great campaign :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m sorry if I signed up for the campaign and then disappeared, unfortunately I took Covid quite heavily, which then turned into a very very long Covid … an odyssey!.. :face_with_thermometer:

Anyway back on my feet , cleaned the workbench, shake the paints and then I realized that my eyes after 46 years of honorable service are gone on vacation … it’s time for glasses… :nerd_face:

However the Star Destroyer and the respective 3D printed base are not far from the end…i hope. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Glad you where able to make it back.

2 Likes

A couple of photos of the base and the Star Destroyer, at the moment it only has the primer,i mask some random panel before giving the classic light gray color, but being the Star Destroyer “Errant Venture” will be almost completely repainted in red, but since the ship had a life worthy of the Millennium Falcon I wish he looked in condition like “She’s the biggest hunk of junk in the galaxy”…in stead of the fastest

3 Likes

@Vicious glad you made it back and you got over the dreaded COVID, that can’t of been enjoyable having it for so long

Regarding the build, the Errant Venture is looking great with where it is but the actual campaign has now finished.

Because a few people were interested in another Star Wars type campaign, I was thinking of doing this one

Star Wars Universe - Proposal - Interested?

It would start in probably Oct or Nov and if you hold off with the build, you could simply join that one and finish off the E Venture in that one ??

3 Likes

Thanks!
The long covid was like living for months on mount Everest, always looking for oxygen, perpetually tired, it wasn’t painful but I was always exhausted … however it’s finished and I don’t think about it anymore … I hope :crossed_fingers:

For the new campain count me in, I don’t need to keep the Errant Venture stalled, I have enough Star Wars models for the next 7-8 campaign… :nerd_face:… and if I start printing all the STL files i set a side for a rainy day I can go on for a long time :+1:

2 Likes