Hi everyone here in Geek world
Myself and @Tank_1812 came up with a semi cunning plan about a galaxy far far away …
The Star Wars Alternative Camo scheme is here !!! ( 3 tone, 2 tone, splinter, digital, block cam etc etc) for Star Wars vehicles. The original idea was for just AT-AT’s and AT-STs ( Ryan has some great links for these) but on reflection, I suppose any combat vehicle in the Star Wars ( And spin off series- Clone Wars, Rebels, Mandorlorian ) could be included (thinking about Sabine Wren’s TIE in SW Rebels ( I think Jesper did this as an example) and that looks pretty cool ) like TIE’s or Speeder bikes, X Wings, Snow Speeders etc but the idea being there will be no overall Grey colouring.
General rules and guidelines
- Start date 01 July 2021 - End date 30 June 2022
- Any scale.
- From any of the Star Wars themed films/shows/comics etc.
- Kit can be new - unopened or partial or fully built - Its all about the NEW cam scheme.
- Any vehicle Land/Air or Space and any figure/character.
- Initial picture of kit as it is, either in the box or what it looks like now if its built.
- Lots of progress pics during the re cam phase.
- Do as many kits as you like.
- Dio bases are welcome but not essential.
- NO BORING GREY OR NORMAL STAR WARS COLOURS - Make it unique
If in doubt ------ ask myself or Ryan @Tank_1812
And most importantly … have fun
If anyone posted links to sites that gave ideas about different cam schemes, can you please re-post them here. … Now, where did I put that AT ST …