STZ - Soviet Artillery Tractor - Vulcan Nro 56010

Hi Everybody, I show my new project, is a STZ-5, It is a kit of Vulcan scale models, the kit number 56010. I will be an Russian Artillery Tractor, I show the kit:

I read the instructions, to simple view, you can understand the step by step with out problems. I will tell them more forward yes it true or not when advance with the construction.

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

Have you seen this review?
https://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/vulcanmodels/vsm56010.html

1 Like

No, Thanks Dan, excellent advice. I will read.
In this first part of the assembly, I see marks of injections and the parts look like more bigger then the real…

1 Like

Hello everyone, the starts of the STZ-5 of Vulcan, faithful to published in perthmilitarymodelling, I found all the errors that the page indicates, despite that progress is fast, for now I have reached here …

Regards, Omar

2 Likes

Good start

1 Like

you’re off to a flying start, more updates soon, please.

1 Like

Its a fun kit . It does have some fiddly areas tp deal with

1 Like

You are absolutely right, I am fighting with the cabin, I am going to show the progress, you have to pay attention to it, but the model justifies making the brain work a little, :smiley:
Regards, Omar

Very good to everyone
The new advances in the STZ-5, some changes that I did not have in my initial objective, these are, add load and an ICM tubes of Soviet 76-mm Regimental Gun Mod. 1943, and several figures of the same brand and of Zvezda, I decided to dust off some old model boxes that sooner or later I had to put together. The cannon itself is of terror, without details and bad fittings, a challenge, well I show the completion in the assembly of the STZ-5 and the figures that I have planned to add.
The pictures…

Regards, Omar

2 Likes

That looks great . love the extra goodies

1 Like

Coming along nicely Omar! I have the ICM 76mm gun, it is a very nice kit in my opinion and went together well. I built mine several years ago and recently put it in a diorama.

Keep up the good work!

Rich

1 Like

So Sorry Omar!! I put another photo in by mistake.

1 Like

The scene was nice for you, and the gun looks great once painted. I assembled little artillery, and for this particular piece, although it looks very similar to the real piece, I did not find a convincing fit of its pieces, which did not convince me, I have another to assemble, which I will place in position of shot, with the experience of this, we will see if I change my mind.
Greetings and thanks to both of you for your comments.
Omar

Very good to everyone. I show you the progress of the work, the figures ready, starting with the painting of the STZ-5 and the Maxim, 200-liter tanks and ammunition boxes. A simulation of the scene and the figures that will accompany the vehicle.
For now I have reached here:

Regards

3 Likes

That will be a nice bit of action going on

1 Like

Hi All, some advances of the last weekend, more colors, the end of paints with the airbrush, in the case of the STZ-5, with the brushes too.
Going to the pics:
Soviet Artillery Tractor:

Soviet 76-mm Regimental Gun - Model 1943

Regards

2 Likes

This is fantastic work . Having built that kit myself , I can say your skill is high

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, greetings
Omar

1 Like

Hi everybody, more advanced the STZ-5, and the Soviet Regimental 76 mm Gun - Mod 1943. The charge will be put in the box, when I can finished to paint it.
Share you the last pics that I took:

STZ-5

The 76 mm

Regards, Omar

2 Likes

Another beauty Omar, in fact you’ve made the best of both kits & they deserve to be in a diorama :tumbler_glass:

1 Like