Support/Contributions needed

Thanks for taking a look at that. I’m on Chrome and it all seems to working fine … Will give it a day… That patreon is U.S based so there may be a time lag … we’ll see and I’ve messaged staff Jim for any insights he may have :+1:

1 Like

Maybe you need to sign-up in Patreon using the same user name and email as Kitmaker member user-name and email?

2 Likes

Don’t think so as I followed a link straight from here and just had to confirm email address and enter a password…

Cancel my concerns…it just appeared :grin:

1 Like

yes, there it is

Glad it’s sorted and thanks chaps for all the suggestions and help…I am also glad I did the patron thing. I only did the basic option but I figured every bit helps, and I really like this site, the threads, the chat and banter and friends I’ve picked up ( even @Tank_1812 lol… :rofl::rofl::rofl:) and for me it’s a little bit of a thank you to Jim for his efforts in keeping it going.

2 Likes

That is freakin’ brillaint! Ha!

3 Likes

(unlike my spelling)

3 Likes

Lol… I did just add that option the other night to be fair. And thanks very much for all the new patrons and suggestions. I can easily add another donation option via PayPal as well. I will setup a donation link thing and post it here.

Thanks again,
Jim

4 Likes

Hi Greg,
Here is the link to our PayPal donations page:

Thanks for your support!

3 Likes

My momma said to be quite if I don’t have anything nice to say. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Done.

Thanks, Jim, to you and all those who help run this great site.

3 Likes

Hi @staff_Jim, Do I have to use the same email to register in Patreon for the first time to be a KMnet Patron? How does it connect the membership fee to the this account?

@KoSprueone , I think it works that if you use the link Jim included above or on the main red tool bar on the top of the page, the link between patreon and kitmaker is automatic, then you just have to register with Patreon and do the email addy and password etc. I used my alternate email I have in here, then set it to my primary one. HTH

EDIT - There was a bit of time lag before the Patron symbol appeared here.

2 Likes

ok, thanks.

I think you either have to have the email you use on Patreon in as your primary or a secondary email for the match up to work properly yes.

1 Like

Hi Jim,

If a product review never gets added to the respective site, does that mean it was not approved? Or would I receive an email stating that it wasn’t approved?

If the article is published it should show as an article on your profile page on that site. Which site was this review submitted on? Some of the sites are getting better staff coverage than others.

Automodeler
ModelGeek

ok, maybe it just wasn’t admin reviewed yet