Takom 1/35 Bergepanther Ausf D

The build of this started a while ago, a lot of interior sub-assemblies, so far so good. this is where it is at the moment - all parts still just placed to see how things are going:

hope to get a satin coat on today andthen can start weathering

11 Likes

Well detailed internal parts… Glad to see you’re back at it :+1:

2 Likes

Looks very nice - is this the build sequence Takom prescribes, or are you using experience to jump around a bit?

2 Likes

using experience and also other build threads… I prefer to have all sub-assemblies built before starting to add bits together, makes life easier if you need to alter the sequence

6 Likes

It looks very good so far. Very neat construction, as is the paintwork. It’s a pity that after completing the hull, you can’t see the engine. Still, putting the engine together and painting it is a good exercise.

2 Likes

If the interior is good I might raise the upper hull on clear rod, will see

1 Like

some panel line/mucky weathering… once the matt coat is on I will add some oil stains and then can start to put it all together

6 Likes

Transmission and first side on. The torsion bars are a little painful but they go with some persuasion

5 Likes

more interior building done… engine, transmission, engine firewall, seats, controls… have also added the suspension swing arms as want to do the tracks before putting the upper parts on…

6 Likes

More progress… Tracks done but left off, sides added… Neared to finish off the engine bay then can decide how to pose it…

4 Likes