Template Campaign (2021)

Group Build Title: Template Campaign (2021)

Group Build Leader(s): @staff_Jim

Group Build Description: This is where I would put in any relevant details about the group build I am proposing. Be creative! People want to have fun doing this so try to add something different and fun. While there is a formula for adding these on the forum there is no limit to the ways you can propose for the campaign to run. Unsure of what member want? Add a poll and ask for feedback in helping create the proposal.

Event Details: (Remember to click “Going” if you want to join the build!)

Completion Award: This is the image you would use for the campaign award. The image should be a square .png formatted image and 128 x 128 pixels in size. Award images need to be unique otherwise they can not be utilized. We will have a set of template starter images available here. Please update the ribbon or other element with different colors or designs. You can ask for help in the support category.

Here is an example image:
award_example

A Note about Awards: The following text is a reminder that in order for people participating and finishing their projects to receive a badge on their forum profile, they will need to provide their account username to the group build leader by the completion date of the build. The leader will then provide this list to the site admin who will bulk award the badges to those users who have finished the group build. If you don’t provide your username or finish the project on the timetable the leader has setup you will not be able to receive an award.

1 Like

Is this why I got a Template medal awarded???

1 Like

Indeed. :slight_smile:

That was one hell of a campaign… :stuck_out_tongue:

It was over in the blink of an eye. :smiley: