Test to see if i can post a picture - mbt 70

You have an awesome piece of armor history right there!

Thank you. Thought it was too unique to leave behind.

1 Like

Joshua, thanks for these; fascinating. 'Also means I was a little out on my rendition of the TV camera console.

The pictures are really fine and again, this is quite something. A truly rare memento from an interesting period of AFV development history.

1 Like

That model reminds me of similar ones i saw down in Bovington while on a Chieftain D & M instructors course. Myself and another student were looking in some old storage sheds down by the 25m range for some demo engine parts and in a side room we found loads of that type of display model all painted in the bronze green. If I remember right they were usually made by the vehicle manufacturer and given away for display and instructional use. On shelves we found, Conquerors, many Centurions of various Mks, ARVs, CVRTs, Chieftains, Bedford Trucks - probably about 10 to 15 in all, and all pristine condition. If I only knew then what I know now … they would of found their way into the back of my car … I can almost guarantee they ended up in a skip … such a waste :frowning_face:

:disappointed_relieved: