That time of year once more

So I’ve been living my life upside down ?? Lol

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all here

:wink:

6 Likes

No it’s we of the other hemisphere who have been up to now, & I for one am jack of standing on my head to work the computer, the fan doesn’t work if I flip it. Yeah actually I do have some Irish ancestry, why d’ya ask? :upside_down_face: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I thought maybe that’s why I’ve been doing things a$$ backwards …… then again I’m 54.

2 Likes

:wink: daehlateM gnuoy nrael ot tol a evah ouY

1 Like

Lol….trying to type “lol” backwards !

5 Likes

Best wishes to you and your family Tim, hope you all will have a good end to 2021 and a fantastic start of 2022!

3 Likes

Thank you Luc, best wishes to you & family too for 2022, I’ll be drinking a toast to you and to RJ tomorrow :beers:

1 Like

White Christmas in Sweden: We’ve got a little less than one inch of snow

White Christmas in Oz: Find a beach with white sand …

3 Likes

…and forget about sharks, more chance of being hit by lightning in recent weeks…

[quote=“Dioramartin, post:30, topic:15918”]
forget about sharks, more chance of being hit by lightning[/quote]

Aren’t you forgetting about the Sharknado?

3 Likes

Thank you for having this forum.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

3 Likes

As a lad I was fascinated with penguins and asked my mom how they walked upside down as they lived in the South Pole. Now I must ask the same of our mates in Oz.
How do you do it Tim ?
Merry Christmas to all .

3 Likes

As a newbie on here, just like to wish all a very Christmas to all and thanks for all the tips I’m picking up. I spent 3 months driving upside down in New Zealand, really weird​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone.

Hope we all get that must have kit under the tree.

3 Likes

Only one : one I wanted Baaaahdly for a coming project… Miniart 's Sheep

2 Likes

Cheer everyone!

2 Likes

Best of the holiday season to all on Kitmaker Network.
May the season and the coming new year find all healthy, happy and safe . A great camaraderie here and I am fortunate to count myself a part of it .
Cheers - RT

3 Likes

Just found this gif on the net … :slightly_smiling_face:
merrychristmas

4 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/Xd5Vhcv1QvvcjS9K9

Mery Christmas to all, may you’re families give some peace and happiness this weekend. Great slate of American football ahead, turkeys heading to the oven, and hope all the working stiffs got a nice long well deserved 3 day weekend!

3 Likes