That time of year once more

Well, I will begin the festivities …
its that time of year again …

I would like to wish everyone here on all the forums a very merry Christmas and happy New Year for 2022.

Enjoy the holidays and the family time. Stay safe one and all.

Merry Christmas … Frohe Weihnachten :de:… Joyeux Noël :clipperton_island: … God Jul :sweden:… Весела Коледа :bulgaria:… glædelig jul :denmark:… Wesołych Świąt :poland:… Nadolig Llawen (sorry guys couldnt get the welsh flag on mine :frowning_face:… Nollaig Chridheil (sorry guys couldnt get the Scottish flag on mine :frowning_face: …you get the idea :santa: :christmas_tree:

And to our friends down under … ɥɐddʎ ɔɥɹᴉsʇɯɐs :australia: :grin: :rofl: :santa:

18 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family John.

3 Likes

Right back atcha, John! :wink:

:beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Yes Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas John! Happy New Year. Let’s hope for a better one.

Merry Christmas to one and all who read this!

My wish: Peace on Earth.

5 Likes

Весела Коледа и Честита Нова Година!

Поздрави,
Ангел

3 Likes

Thanks John, I can’t believe another year is almost done, where does the time go, :roll_eyes: :thinking:.

A merry Christmas and a happy New Year, or Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda, to everyone here, as Tiny Tim said…“God bless us every one!”.

G, :beer:

2 Likes

A God Jul a.k.a. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on here!

Indeed that time of year again … meaning time to bring out the Ardennes Offensive - Battle of the Bulge - Wacht am Rhein - books & kits again!!

2 Likes

A time for reflection and to count your blessings. Merry Christmas, shalom, peace be upon you. May the New Year bring you good health and good fortune.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas all and hope for a happy new year.

2 Likes

From me also Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr to everyone here at the Kitmaker Family. That was german …

Hey, let’s see how many different languages we get together here. I have 4 more:
Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta :finland:
Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus un laimigu Jauno Gadu :latvia:
Linksmų Kalėdų ir laimingu Naujuju Metu :lithuania:
Schéi Chrëschtdeeg an e glécklecht neit Joer :luxembourg:

The first 3 I learned at my New Years Eve Party trips to those countries and the last one I’ll have to learn for my trip to Luxemburg this year… :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay safe and keep building models!
Torsten :wave:

3 Likes

:christmas_tree::grin:

3 Likes

Best wishes to everyone for a healthy & peaceful last few days of 2021 & a far, far better 2022. And thanks John for the rare right-way-up text, one day maybe we’ll get the whole world likewise :grin:

:tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my fellow styrenoholics, here’s to a healthy, safe and prosperous 2022!

BTW @Johnnych01 I’m with Tim (@Dioramartin ), corrected maps should be in every school by now.

Cheers, D

4 Likes

Another one (Dutch)
Fijne kerst en een gelukkig nieuwjaar… :netherlands:

5 Likes

Tim and @AussieReg … I’m happy to push for the change :+1: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Christmas cards like that made him carry on grandpa’s work.

2 Likes

Wishing all the armorama family a great Christmas and New Year. Here’s to some great modelling in 2022 :beers:!

Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Duit :ireland:!

2 Likes

H.P.

7 Likes

Best wishes to everyone for the Christmas season. Between annoying the grand kids and throwing prawns on the bbq may you all find sometime at the work bench.

Bruce

2 Likes