The Big 3 Universes - Star Wars-Star Trek - BSG

Enterprise E is leaving space dock …

Fun build but had it’s moments …

Still have to try and get the support rod bent and I want to do some different images with a new backdrop…

Live long and prosper …

And a big thanks to all who gave advice and supported the build, it was very much appreciated :+1::+1:

And just for Peter @petbat

Love long and prosper lol :+1:

17 Likes

She looks great John. :+1:

1 Like

You’ve actually made me feel better about deciding not to light my smaller ships as the use of color on the movie ships makes them visually interesting enough without lights.

1/350 is easier to wire up anyway.

Beautiful rendition, John! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Well done! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Great job on the Love Boat John
I thought you misquoted… apparently not…

4 Likes

Oh, my.

3 Likes

Congratulations on finishing John, despite the difficultly with the decals she’s turned out beautifully.

1 Like

Damn damn and thrice damn lol…how many times do I have to remind myself to check for auto corrects on the spelling lol…

5 Likes

Thanks guys for sticking with it during the build … looking forward now to watching others get built up … I may yet add a small Star wars build to this one as well…

4 Likes

Keep being you, it’s funny for the rest of us. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Haha !!!

2 Likes

Great job on the -E John. Looking forward to seeing more.

My goal of finishing an X-Wing a month is in jeopardy due to work. Got one more week at home and then two weeks on the road.

Great build, Johnny. Looks beautiful!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful ship John. The multi colored greys are stunning and compliment each other perfectly. The painting looks flawless. The windows break up the smooth surface nicely. Great job overcoming those sh*tty decals. Outstanding build. Gorgeous model!

1 Like

Great job on a huge, difficult project! :trophy: :wave:

1 Like

Thank you very much chaps , Mark @md72 , Matt @SSGToms & Jesper @SGTJKJ … I was a bit daunted by the prospect of building it, but it goes together well and looks the part once painting… Biggest ache were definitely the decals, but that tip about the x22 certainly saved the day… Glad you all like it :+1:

5 Likes

An absolutely stellar build…

Cheers,

M

1 Like

Thanks Tom, very kind of you to say so :+1:

2 Likes