The dangers of professional model making

My brother in law , a world class armor modeler is a full time professional model maker and he works for a firm in NYC doing architectural models .
They were under the gun deadline wise to complete a model as it had to be delivered to a client and set up in Miami. In a security video from a building across the street you can see what he encountered. He and a co worker were carrying a multi thousand dollar model out to a waiting van for the trip to Miami - my brother in law Jim was walking backwards when he heard a commotion and turned just in time to avoid a naked ( except for shoes ) maniac charging them . You can’t make this stuff up.
I’ve tried to include the video here but I get a message that it is unauthorized.
Apparently Johnny Knoxville of Jackass fame enjoyed it and has posted it on his Instagram page if anyone can access that .

4 Likes

A nude loony …

1 Like

The Big Apple has it all…

1 Like

The dangers of life in a big city… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Flashing on the model was defective…? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How long ago was that?
I looked at his (Johnny Knoxville) instagram page but could not find it.

I think it was beginning of February IIRC …
trying to get the video into a different format so I can post it here - I am not all that savvy about this stuff.

Well, hang him by his nads, since he’s so proud of them, then hog tie him till the cops arrive!

If he was running like that in Feb in NYC you’d struggle to find those nads!

2 Likes