The Great Canadian Campaign!

Vinyl. Tracks. You’ll thank me later :pray:t2:

For me, the professors are on strike so it’s time to kick back with some Trailer Park Boys and build this sucker as a Canadian SPG.

2 Likes

Let me know how it goes. I’ve been thinking about adding this guy for a while

1 Like

I assume you’ll be entering that in the Centurion campaign then?

1 Like

Of course! If it’s allowed, only one was ever built.

1 Like

Only rule for the centurion campaign is that it can’t be in British service

1 Like

Sweet, then considering mine will have Canadian markings I’ll add it.

1 Like

I made allowances specifically hoping someone would bring this monster to the table. Heck, you can put Indian markings on it if you fancy. Or even better, Barbados!

1 Like

I was super super close to picking this bad boy up before I chose the IDF one. Only thing holding me back is I couldn’t find it for under $100

That would also be a good entry for the ‘Tank that never was’ build… that would leave you free to do another Centurion for the Non-British Centurion build… and something else for this build… and… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Next thing I know, this kit is in 10 groupbuilds :joy:

1 Like

Nah, one build, we just want you to build 10 different kits, one for each build.

What are friends for if not to push your boundaries…or is that buttons :thinking:

4 Likes

I dropped $60 Cad on this kit! Y’all are making me bankrupt. Anyways, time to go buy some paint for this one…

2 Likes

$60 on the Fv4005? If so, where?!?! I could only find it at one local hobby store and it was $110

1 Like

On the shelf 8’ from his cash register. Though I’m assuming. That’s with an employee discount as it’s $80 on the website.

3 Likes

Did have a club member offer to us with Voyager PE for $20. Someone else took it. Outside my area of interest and I don’t need anymore extra kits.

Don’t look at me like that, I said extra outside my area of interests which is complex and varied. I am still collecting.

Lol, I was assuming that was gonna be the answer. Wonder how the afv club kit compares, sprue bros has it for $48. If I recall correctly when I was thinking of buying this kit something drew me to the amusing hobby one

On sale from someone here in the Netherlands:
F5 in 1/48 for 40 euro… don’t know about postage though…
Same seller:
Canadian Medium Tank, Ram Mk. II from Smodel for 53 euro, Canadese Tank “Ram-Kangaroo” Mk.I also from Smodel for 53 euro, and Self-Propelled gun Sexton II S model for 58 euro… I am sure if you buy the lot you will get better prices…

This guy is on Scalemates

You’re correct, and the shelf isn’t much more than 8’. It’s as if they positioned all the tanks in my field of view so I couldn’t ignore them :wink:

2 Likes

Bert why you gotta be such a tease, dangling this stuff here like that…

Go on, buy it, I know you like this stuff :grinning:

But it was posted with the best intentions: I know you guys love the Canadian stuff (offcourse) which sometimes is hard to find, so if I come across something rare, I will post a link so you guys can get it if you want. Afterall, paying postage from Korea, Australia, or Holland… whats the difference? If needed, I can buy it for you and post it…

1 Like