Torsten's bench works

Time for another project! This is one of the kits I bought last year directly at the Eduard Online Shop. It’s their Mustang Mk. IV as a Profi Pack. Some of you might remember that I’ve built a Tamiya P-51 B and D some years ago in the old Kitmaker Forum and now I think it’s time to try the Eduard kit … :slightly_smiling_face:

… a lot of plastic inside for a Profi Pack! :thinking:

… explanation is easy. After I saw what options Eduard offers here, I decided to get an overtree to make it a dual combo …

… so all sprues are twice in the box now. Sprue A holds all clear parts …

… Sprue B comes with the wing parts …

… Sprue D has the fuselage parts …

… Sprue G comes with various parts for the wheel wells and others …

… Sprue H holds the cockpit and propeller parts …

… Sprue F comes with parts for the external tanks and other external loads which are not needed in these builds …

… the instruction is Eduard like a nice booklet again and 12 pages will lead me hopefully to another nice build …

… here are the very nice looking decals, again printed by Eduard. Hopefully they work as fine as on my Spitfires …

… PE-parts and masks …

… a closer look at the PE fret …

… and some extra stencils and national insignias for the dual build …

… the descision which version it should be was not easy, but finally I went for this colourful RCAF bird which can also be seen on the box art …

… the other version which converts this Profi Pack into a Dual Combo will be this nice RAAF Mustang, flown in Italy 1945. I really like the blue side rudder …

… sprues are already seperated in 2 boxes so I can start with the builds in the next days. And maybe some of you guys will accompany me along the way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy modelling!
Torsten :wave:

UA

9 Likes