Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween, Hallowe’en , All Hallowe’en , All Hallows’ Eve , All Saints’ Eve, Samhain

Any cool Halloween house or pumpkin patch pictures, crazy costumes, and seasonal harvests.

We’re already eating Guava from our tree.

Some houses in town

3 Likes

1 Like

I had a go at growing pumpkins for the first time this summer.
Only one survived, the rest were eaten by snails and slugs, but boy did it keep growing!

I cut it from the vine a few days ago. Weighed in at just under 37 lbs.

Not bad for a first try.

4 Likes

Not bad at all. Awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks.
I’m going to keep some seeds from it and try again next year. Hopefully I’ll be able to keep the pests away and get a few more.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pre-fab foam prop Jacko’lanterns. Never rot

1 Like

The Mrs. just pulled these off the tree this morning :astonished: :grin:

2 Likes

TGI-FriedEgg

I think I got sunburned at work today

Hmmm…In the “Red Light” districts the “trick” is the “treat”! :hugs: :wink:
:grinning: :canada:

1 Like

You-Bet-Your-Garden_Mike-McGrath

3 Likes

Oh man :sweat: never let your lawn mower sit for a year and a half without starting it :sweat:

3 Likes

:film_strip: I followed the instructions in this video and now we’re back in action :facepunch:t4: :fist_right:t4: :fist_left:t4: :metal:t4:

https://youtu.be/okLCvOxXAhg

Poppies and Lavender are kicking butt… even the Bees are enjoying some snacks…

The lavender was much more lush a few weeks ago

2 Likes

Frozen Zombie

Grim Reaper is scratch built from paper mache, Cell-u-clay and fabric. Stands over 9 feet tall, fully mobile, movable jaw and arms, (armature built on backpack frame), voice synthesizer, LED eyes. Kids are so terrified they won’t even get their candy!

3 Likes

Little kid goes out trick or treating dressed as a pirate. He gets to the first door on his route and rings the bell. An old man opens the door and says "Oh! A little pirate. Where’s your buccaneers? “. The kid replies: " Under my buccin’ hat.” … 74626998_2800982349913429_5648947571331170304_n (1)_LI

3 Likes

Not strickly Haloween related but still scary as hell ! Was taken by a firefighter on a wildfire in Oregon… Fire IS a demon!!!

2 Likes

Trick or treat in Kherson…

2 Likes

i saw a partial nuclear war mushroom cloud heading off to work the other day.

4 Likes