Trick or Treat

What did you use for power supply? That is really awesome

1 Like

Nothing fancy here. The LED eyes were cannibalized from another Halloween decoration, along with a twin AA battery pack, hot-glued into the head. Voice synthesizer is an off the shelf toy, with four different voice choices and a boom mic. The jaw is spring loaded and controlled via a pull cord.

A few miles from our home, there is a house with decorations are nothing short of stunning;

Irwin Family Lights Halloween 2021 - YouTube

This was last year’s show, this year has even more animatronics and a bubble machine that blows clouds of smoke-filled bubbles! Lights are synchronized to the music, a mesmerizing show!

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not paying the electricity bill for that one.

1 Like

Haha yeah, at :32, it reveals that they are actually drawing 110AC from their neighbor’s yard auxiliary :grin: So clever, the Irwins are :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Very resourceful :gear: :bulb:

WOW :astonished: awesome. That took some planning…

1 Like

Spotted these two this morning

The Lavender is blooming today as well as major Poppidge all over the yard.

The Sage is hanging on with it’s own flowers blooming as well.

2 Likes

Beautiful garden! all of this CA rain is paying off!

1 Like

Yes it is, Thank you

Recently purchased CDs for the front porch audio during Trick to Treating

:jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Classic Halloween soundtracks are fine, but if you truly want to terrify the kids, combine your decorations, fog machine and lights with playback from this CD. No recognizable songs, no singing, just eerie, otherworldly, surreal and foreboding music, guaranteed to terrorize those little goblins out of their wits!

Believe me, I get rave reviews for the experience I subject upon my victims! :scream_cat:
Saves money on candy. :rofl:

Same folks who provided the soundtrack for the final scenes in Apocalypse Now.

3 Likes

OMG! :scream: Where was I when I first heard this album? :cd::face_with_spiral_eyes: :cd:
Good call… now I have new sleepy-time music to listen to as well! :sleeping_bed::notes::zzz:

—mike :notes:

2 Likes

Nice, very nice

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

:ghost:

5 Likes

Wow, great stuff. How much of those did you make?

1 Like

4 Likes